Grand Holiday Giveaway: Win Eight Teas!
After the success of our first Holiday Giveaway, we’ve decided to raise the stakes. We’re combining all of our Holiday Giveaways into one.
Instead of one prize of two teas, we’re going to give away TWO prizes of EIGHT teas!
The prize package includes:
- The Duke of Earl: our Earl Grey grown in Sri Lanka with Italian bergamot oil is a crowd-favourite
- Sun-Soaked Darjeeling: a full-bodied Himalayan black tea, great with milk and sugar or by itself
- Yummy Chai: a Sri Lankan black tea with hints of ginger, cinnamon and cardamom
- The Emerald Path: Maojian Chinese green tea, light, vaguely sweet and full of anti-oxidants
- Cresting Cranes of Legend: Bai Mu Dan Chinese white tea, velvety-smooth with the highest anti-oxidants
- Warming Chamomile: this Egyptian chamomile helps relieve stress and brings tranquility
- Crimson Rooibos: this caffeine-free South African tea is low in tannins and bursting with anti-oxidants
- Sweet Berry Breeze: this blend of hibiscus, black currants, cranberries and elderberries is sweet and sugar free, perfect for iced teas
This giveaway will run for 10 days, and don’t forget you can tweet about the contest once every day for more entries.
Cheers everyone, and best of luck!
Update: Thanks to everyone who entered—congrats to Maddy and Brooke for winning our two prize packs!
Happy Holidays to all!
Powered by Facebook Comments
This entry was posted on Monday, December 10th, 2012 at 8:11 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.