No infuser needed! We’ll take you step-by step on how to brew your favourite nourishtea using a French press.
The same appliance many folks use to brew a pot of coffee can brew a delicious pot of tea. Also known as a press pot, it will keep the leaves and water separate, allowing you to control the strength of the tea.
- Measure nourishtea into the bottom of the pot (about 1 tbsp per 8 oz)
- Pour boiling water over the tea
- Insert the plunger into the pot, resting above the water
- Allow the tea to steep to desired strength (you will see the colour begin to change)
- When your tea has steeped, press the plunger to the bottom of the pot
- Pour and enjoy!