In search of the perfect cup of matcha? You’ve come to the right place!
You’ll need the following supplies:
- Happy Matcha nourishtea
- A shallow bowl
- A teaspoon
- Bamboo whisk
- Hot water
- Measure slightly more than 1/2 a teaspoon of matcha into the shallow bowl.
- Boil water, and let sit for a few minutes.
- Pour about 1/2 a cup of hot water into the bowl.
- Hold the bowl steady with one hand, and the whisk in the other.
- Using the motion of your wrist, make gentle zig zagging motions with your wrist.
- Pull the whisk along the sides of the bowl to remove any clumps of powder.
- Continue whisking until foamy bubbles start to form at the top of the tea. (Around 1 minute of whisking)
Remember, this is your cup of matcha! For a thinner cup, use less matcha, for a more full bodied taste, use more powder. Enjoy!