Celebrate with Something Green!
All green everything! We’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a cup of green nourishtea and these minty cookies.
You will need:
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 6 drops green food colouring
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg in bowl, until soft dough forms.
- Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon and drop dough 2″ apart on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container.
Powered by Facebook Comments
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 17th, 2013 at 11:00 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are closed.