It’s tea time, with a twist! Try experimenting with this recipe for milk bubble tea. You can customize your brew by using different nourishteas, flavoured milk or syrups.
You will need:
- 1 tsp black tea – Try our Canadian Breakfast or Sun Soaked Darjeeling
- 8 oz boiling water
- 1/4 cup boba (pearl tapioca), cooked
- milk (dairy, soy, almond, rice, etc.)
- sugar or sweetener (optional)
- Steep the tea leaves in a cup of boiling water to desired strength.
- Remove the leaves, and sweeten if desired.
- Place boba at the bottom of a large glass and top with ice.
- Allow the tea to cool down for a few minutes before pouring over ice and boba.
- Top with milk of your choice.
Recipe adapted from here.