Top 5 Benefits of White Tea
Our Cresting Cranes of Legend white tea is a favourite among serious tea drinkers. It’s also the perfect for anyone watching their caffeine intake, with the least caffeine out of all teas, excluding herbal.
- It’s the highest in antioxidants of all teas.
- White tea extract has the ability to kill bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Benefits heart health. Catechins in the tea can help dilate blood vessels, allowing for better blood flow and reducing cholesterol (American Journal of Epidemiology).
- Weight loss. Catechins in the tea can help to stimulate fat burning.
- White tea contains fluoride, which can help aid in oral health by preventing the growth of dental plaque
White tea can be enjoyed iced or hot, so you can sip it year round. Cheers!
Powered by Facebook Comments