In honor of this hot…hot…hot… summer we’re having, we thought we’d offer up three easy ways to enjoy ICED nourishtea …
Here are a few faves to help get you through the end of the summer…Enjoy!
The Iced Igloo… (serves 5)
- Brew 1 litre of minty igloo tea…(5 minute steep)
- Mix with pure organic honey or agave nectar.
- Pour over ice (full iced tea jug) and garnish with fresh mint.
Emerald Splash…. (serves 4)
- Bring two cups of organic grape juice to a boil (works great with orange or grapefruit juice too)
- Stir in a half cup of the emerald path green tea…
- Refrigerate and serve over ice. Garnish with slices of citrus and or berries.
Berry Red Rooibos Cooler (serves 5)
- 2 tbsp Rooibos
- 1/2 cup red raspberries, crushed
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 1 sprig of fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of ice
- Steep the rooibos tea in 2 cups of hot water for 10 – 15 minutes
- Add the two other cups of water, crushed berries and honey
Add 1 cup of ice to the liquid…and garnish with fresh mint.